Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Ford Mustang. What kind of a muffler system do I need to make it sound better?

replace it with one from a dodge, while your your at it replace everything with that of a dodge. Ford mustangs are for middle aged women, gay guys and posers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 2009 Ford Mustang. What kind of a muffler system do I need to make it sound better?

Best bet is to find a matching Mustang that you like the sound of and ask the owner which exhaust system they used. The problem with listening to audio of exhaust is it never really sounds right compared to real life. I had a 2003 GT with Flowmasters (The original style) spliced into the stock exhaust, and I loved the sound. Quiet when easy on the pedal but you heard it when i tromped the gas.

Hit some car club meetings, someone you see at Autozone or Advance auto parts that has one, just hear for yourself before your decide. There are no returns for not sounding like you want.

·
Registered
54 Posts

dual exhaust with a flow master mufflers or dura flow mufflers .depending on how far you want to go with it headers help give it a good sound.advanced auto use to have a display set up in their stores that would let you hear the different sounds mufflers make

·
Registered
39 Posts

magnaflow or borla

1 - 5 of 5 Posts