Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have fround my ground effects kit. *Kinda WW*

This is gonna make this guy at my school mad (He has the same kit. It was his brothers stang.), but oh what the hell. I like the way it looks. It's called the Dech or Style R kit.

I'm thinking a black and blue effects with smoked headlamps/markers, gray FR500 rims, and a Steeda spoiler with the endcaps being black.

Is my kit rice enough now huh? :eek:k:

·
Registered
176 Posts
232stang said:
looks like a pontiac sunfire
hahaha...naw it looks good to me

·
Registered
176 Posts
i like the saleen kit alot better though...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks almost stock, get something that u will be able to tell its a body kit IMO

184 Posts
ehh be careful lots of ppl dont take V6 stangs seriously at a race.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
ehh be careful lots of ppl dont take V6 stangs seriously at a race.
Maybe they should. It would save them alot of embarrasment when they realize that a N/A 4.2L V6 Mustang can hang with say a Turbocharged 4cyl ;)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh freakin great. Read these emails.

MrBodyKit.com said:
What is the type-R. I am sure if its available then we do have it. Most likely we call it a different name. Send us a picture of the kit and I will let you know if we have it or not.

Thank You

Please include previous emails when emailing us back. We receive many emails daily - Thank You :)
Me said:
I think it was first called the Dech kit. I'm sorry, I meant Style-R. I attached the pictures of the kit from MrBodyKit.com
MrBodyKit.com said:
No - We do not have this anymore. Its just to boring to compare to all the other kits. It has never been ordered once in the 2 years we have been selling these. If we were to get an order we would need to find out who even sells this anymore. I would suggest you go with a different kit just between you and me ! :)

If you have any more questions email them over.

Steve
Me said:
Well, what would you suggest then?
MrBodyKit.com said:
Still waiting on a reply from them.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
well, guess you won't be getting that one then, huh? well that sucks for you. i don't know what I would get if I had a pre 99... I used to, but i didn't own her long enough to start thinking about a kit seriously.

I think bottom line you oughtta get whatever you want man, its your car, who cares what others think? Unless you go with a nasty green/pink combination on a Cobra. Then you should care. A lot.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts