Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think it would get keyd and spat upon, if not leaked on too. Had my race truck in school, and it was always a target, friends or no friends, they're jealous, and the stunts they ask for are for their self serving entertainment and to get you in trouble.

·
Registered
36 Posts
if you have someone key it they are just jealous but i dont think so i have a 68 gt mustang and everyone used to come up to me asking for rides or for me to burn out. most likely they will appreciate it

·
Registered
31 Posts
IDK i mean its a perdy ugly car...anything after 69 kinda went down hill with their front ends...plus they didnt make a boss 351 till 71' and thats when they really screwed the flow of the mustang up

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
It depends on how many people go to your school and what kind of town it is.
If you go to a school with 10,000 students attending daily, you're getting keyed. If its a small country town, you probably wont have as many punks to deal with

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
For what it's worth...
This is from personal experience. Took my 65 to school (where under 500 students attend) and parked it away from everyone else. Got out and found the car vandalized, school didn't do crap to find out who it was (happened in 2010). If you take it anywhere make sure it is well in your line of sight. If you are in a building check on it often to make sure no one is messing with it. There are an ungodly amount of envious assholes out there. Believe me when I say they come to car shows too, also be wary of small children. Basically anyone who you don't trust (and some you trust) could harm your car. In other words treat it like your child.

Proud owner of:
1965 Chevrolet Impala SS pure original 327 300hp,360ftlbs Muncie 21 4spd, 12 bolt rear, mist blue white interior, 17in cragar thrust wheels, super 44 flow master mufflers. status: 98% restored

2008 Roush 427R #528 All stock except Roush billet grille, Roush CAI 460hp, 425ftlbs, 5spd vista blue white graphics black leather with blue inserts, stock Roush wheels and exhaust. Status: waiting for many many upgrades

70 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack 290hp factory rated (bull****) 4spd hemi Orange black interior rallye wheels, T/A exhaust. status: restoration in progress

75 MGB convertible 1.8L 90hp, of pure evil, 4spd Mars red (VW color) black top black interior wire wheels. Status: restored and for sale

Hunting for a black 03 terminator 10th anniversary coupe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts