Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 FORD MUSTANG GT?

I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 ford mustang gt

·
Registered
38 Posts
I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 FORD MUSTANG GT?

you can either go with an sct or diablo programmers. they are in my opinion way better than chips because you an pull out the tune just in case you take it in to the dealership for whatever reason. plus you can adjust all the parameters right there instead of shipping out the chip back top the tuner and waiting for the chip to return to you.

·
Registered
31 Posts

NO, you do not want nor need a tuner such as listed in the other answers. Those honestly do nothing for your car unless you already have a serious list of mods. What you want is a JET Performance Modual. It plugs onto the back of your pcm and take only a few minuted to install. I have personally used both and i can tell you from experience that the JET works way better. The difference in power was like night and day. It built more power at lower rpms and carried them through the whole rpm range. They are only around $250 and are well worth it.

Here is just an idea...
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQFordQQMustangQQJet_ChipsQQPower_ProgrammerQQ2002QQJ2070207.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts