Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i can get his for a dollas, i'll be pretty darn happy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33582&item=2426545249

:headbang:

i will already get the rear ones when i do the IRS swap but the front ones i'll put in to stiffen up the front end and lower it about .75".

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hardy har har.

the front ones would.

the rear ones i'd love to see you try! trying to put IRS rear springs in a live axle car ahhahahah maybe you SHOULD bid, win, buy, and install them. :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
the rear ones i'd love to see you try! trying to put IRS rear springs in a live axle car ahhahahah maybe you SHOULD bid, win, buy, and install them.
Dont take a serrious question and mock me for it :-? . Not all of us are blessed with superior suspension knowledge. :(

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
why not get lowering springs instead of stock springs. stock springs suck and you still have the 4x4 look

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I think Cobra springs are lower than GT/V6 springs, but don't hold me to it, I don't know jack #### abotu late model stangs.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
nope, theyre the same. just the different body kit and larger wheels give that appearance

·
11,873 Posts
Re: i love ebay

V6PowerStang said:
if i can get his for a dollas, i'll be pretty darn happy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33582&item=2426545249

:headbang:

i will already get the rear ones when i do the IRS swap but the front ones i'll put in to stiffen up the front end and lower it about .75".
Looks like Crash Racin Out bid you...... wait a sec!!!! I am Crash Racin :shock: :D

hehe I only bid up to two bucks.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monkey said:
why not get lowering springs instead of stock springs. stock springs suck and you still have the 4x4 look
for now, it's because of money. if i can get a front 3/4" drop at a high spring rate for 1$ plus shipping, i'm there. :D

Monkey said:
nope, theyre the same. just the different body kit and larger wheels give that appearance
Um, I'm 99% on this one...
GT's are definitely lower though it's hard to tell, but I have read up on the GT springs but I forgot half of it since.

Rellik said:
Austin,

Will these work on my car??? :)
I thought you were trying to mess with me, guess not. My bad.

(I don't know that much about suspension anyways! :wtf: )

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
I thought you were trying to mess with me, guess not.
Assuming everyone knows as much as you do is really not the best way to go about things. Assumptions will kill you every time. :-?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts