·
Registered
1,130 Posts
3 in our driveway
:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nicee! We have three as well 01 Mustang gt, 03 f150, and 97 f150. Proud Ford family, i would take a pic but its pouring down here.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Lol, I have a 1 mustang and buying a new cobra. Two of my cousins have one mustang. And another cousin has 2 mustangs. It's in the genes

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just moved out of the parents house but we had 3 also my 06 gt, a 00 focus, and an expedition, then my brothers accord :( he had to ruin it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lalayla said:
I'm the only Ford lover!

Hubs works and drives GM.

This is my second Mustang and I've had a black hatchback Focus.
That's like being a die hard raider fan married to a forty niner fan, ;) fun stuff

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Pretty much!!! Although he only watches football because I do! Lol but in the world of cars, you're definitely right! Total opposite!

·
Registered
205 Posts
May sound crazy but its because of the Bussiness that I'm in but I've owned over 40 personal stangs since I've been 15, every body style sep the 2010 up, and it won't be long till I get one! 2011 5.0s kick major rumpage lol

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Dancobra75 said:
May sound crazy but its because of the Bussiness that I'm in but I've owned over 40 personal stangs since I've been 15, every body style sep the 2010 up, and it won't be long till I get one! 2011 5.0s kick major rumpage lol
Lucky!! Lol
I just passed a new Shelby at the Ford dealer for $36k

·
Registered
47 Posts
My 01 gt, my dads 73 vert in the tent, and the latest acquisition under the car cover is an 89 fox fully gutted and set up for track only. Can't wait to get that one running. Ford definitely runs in this family!

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
I love my mustangs but not all fords lol.
64 1/2 v8 and 01 gt

work in progress
image-1763483310.png

recently purchased
image-637630625.png

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have 2 fords in my driveway but one is company owned, 2011 F250 6.2L service truck, but I also have 2 gms. My wife is a gm fan because her dad owns a gm dealership, we have some fun conversations. I had to go with a 06 Gmc truck cause, well I have been disappointed with ford trucks until the 3 valve came out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Over three hundred and seventy thousand miles between the two I currently own, that's 210 on the 03 f150 and 158 on the cobra.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts