Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
American muscle shuld make a mustang stock that you can change all the body on it like light body kit ect ! So we can see what will happen when we put this body kit whit these light ect ! Just like the app for the iphone ford mustang made out!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
American muscle shuld make a mustang stock that you can change all the body on it like light body kit ect ! So we can see what will happen when we put this body kit whit these light ect ! Just like the app for the iphone ford mustang made out!
it would be cool if you upload an image, try out different wheels, lights, etc.

We've definitely tossed around the idea. I agree with 99Ford that something like that would be really cool. I'll suggest this again and see what I can get done for you guys!

Stay Tuned!

-Dan

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I'd like that too, but developing the application would be time consuming and expensive to cover all the years of Mustangs and the many different parts and accessories. However, if AM could do that I bet it would give them a "one up" over other parts suppliers. :good::good:

·
Registered
344 Posts
They wouldn't have to incorporate a wide variety of body styles at all, assuming that we would or could be satisfied with just a few models of each generation. So, even if it's not exact, at least it would give customers a good idea.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
They wouldn't have to incorporate a wide variety of body styles at all, assuming that we would or could be satisfied with just a few models of each generation. So, even if it's not exact, at least it would give customers a good idea.
True, a hardtop and vert would satisfy most, but I was thinking more of the pure volume of parts that are available. Nevertheless it would be great if they could find a way to do it. :good::good:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The name of the app on apple store is mustang customizer ! Or you can go on ther site and just create your own mustang !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts