Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
the wire evin is talking about is the brown one behind the headlight switch fixure... its what i plugged my indiglos into along with the neon that goes behind my switch panel :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZimStang said:
the wire evin is talking about is the brown one behind the headlight switch fixure... its what i plugged my indiglos into along with the neon that goes behind my switch panel :)
Since he did the write up for instaling a set of White Face Gauges, I took into account that Charles already knew which wire I was referring to ;) :mrgreen:

http://www.232stangs.com/how_to/appearance/glow_gauges/

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I was thinking of using that, but i think the pedals come with a switch. That and iam trying to keep everything a nice clean professional looking install. So i wanted to find another source.

I also didnt want to take off those steering panels again. Not that their hard, iam just lazy.

I know theres a wire near the fuse box, just curious if anyone knew the one, theres only like 50 wires comming out of it.. haha.

Id go threw wiring diagrams but agian iam lazy, so I guess ill just use the headlight switch harness again

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZimStang said:
Could this be the one your talking abuot? haha.
Its from my write up :cooler:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
yeah thatd be it... lol, didnt realize you did that, imma go find a gun now :( lol

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
GUNS!!! GUNS!!! I like guns they are fun. Girls best friends might be jewlery or a vibrator :shock: :shock: But a mans best friend is his car,dog and his gun!!! hahahahha

Corey

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we spent forever doing it to finally realize after i tested everything the transformer that came with the pedals was broken.

But we got his gauges, spoiler, and CAI installed.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea. So hes gotta email whoever sent him the pedals and get a new kit or just a transformer or whatever. But when we hooked it up to the gauges transformer it worked wonderfull.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Usually with the lighting crap that you buy at autozone or whereever, the transformers are always qeustionable. I've blown out a few 4 inch neons I was using as door lights because of the crappy transformer. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I knew what kind it was id just get one at radio shack and rewire it.
Theres no info anywhere.
The directions was so funny.

in one sentence it said " pedal assembly"
Then in the same sentance it said asormble or something like that.

it also spelled pedals worng sometimes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why not run a wire to the battery? If it has an inline fuse and switch then you'll be safe.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To much of a hassle really to go threw the firewall and into the engine bay.

It will work when we gets a new transformer.
Its splced right into the headlight switch right now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i attached my flameball to the gauge lights, that way i can have it on without the headlights on. . you might want to do that with the pedals too. . . just a sug.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts