Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
who cares. its your car. if youre happy with it, then great. if not, then you can change it. it should make no opinon what others think of your car. only yours!. just leave him alone and dont worry about him

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know.

yeah I know, I guess got me feelins hurt just a lil bit like a beeeattch!! :) You know how much time, money and work....except EVAL :) LOL (j/k erik) we put into our cars to establish our Identity and we have an idiot like this who's relentless. Tell ya what I'd like to b.... slap this punk... :bs:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dude ur car is sweet..black owns all. :headbang:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Euros

Yeah, I feel the same. When I put those (Euros) on I wanted to see if that was the look I wanted, had em on for a week and took em off and sold em on ebay...went back to stock..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw that Charles, thanks man appreciate that! That's kewl as hell man!!! I knew someone here would, I know you guys don't play when it comes to sh.. like that why do you think I had to let you guys see what this guy's doing. I don't think he is attacking just me as one V6 owner but all of us.

I've been trying really hard to get trapped into a war of words, that sh.. can go on forever ya know.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
hey matt what does it matter what that vintage dude says. he doesnt even have a car to have pics to. f him, hes a little jealous *****. bullitt rims own all(except for cragar which is like the same thing). he prolly owns a 82 honda accord with 89 hp and a automatic.

btw greenflash nice sig pic, i love that green color, almost painted the tbird that.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Monkey said:
who cares. its your car. if youre happy with it, then great. if not, then you can change it. it should make no opinon what others think of your car. only yours!. just leave him alone and dont worry about him
word, who cares, you shouldn't.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was gonna say something to him but then i read the other comment sticking up for him and I figured why bother since that seemed to have gotten his attention

1 - 20 of 38 Posts