Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, so im lookin to get new rims and i was kinda set on the steeda ultralite 1's but now im thinkin that the black deep dish bullitts with a polished lip could look pretty nice. I dunno what to do cause ive never really seen that combo on a pre 99 before... so if anyones seen a picture of a while car or any car with those on them throw it my way. Anyway, what do u all think i should do? go with plain satin (cobra R lookalikes kind of) or go with somethin that will stand out like the deep dish bullitts? HELP!!!! id also save 50 bucks a rim by goin with bullitts... i dunno wtf to do lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
ZimStang said:
yeah, so im lookin to get new rims and i was kinda set on the steeda ultralite 1's but now im thinkin that the black deep dish bullitts with a polished lip could look pretty nice. I dunno what to do cause ive never really seen that combo on a pre 99 before... so if anyones seen a picture of a while car or any car with those on them throw it my way. Anyway, what do u all think i should do? go with plain satin (cobra R lookalikes kind of) or go with somethin that will stand out like the deep dish bullitts? HELP!!!! id also save 50 bucks a rim by goin with bullitts... i dunno wtf to do lol :rolleyes:
I don't know man. Deep-dish Bullitts sure are nice, but the others would look nice on your car too. I'm sure you realize that it's going to have to be your call in the end. Bullitts may actually be "too" noticable if that makes any sense. I mean, the Bullitts are so distinctive and draw so much attention to that area of your car that you'd better make sure the rest of your car blends well with them. If they stand out too much, they'll look out of place and ruin the "look" of your car. Post a nice profile shot (no quarter views) of your car and I'll Photoshop both sets on your car for you to see what they would look like. That's the best I can do.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i did that with him somewhat, the bullitts looked terrible on a white car in my opinion the ultralites looked good

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive got pictures of the ultralites...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
ive got pics of the bullitts , expand the pics cuz they look like crap smaller

1 - 5 of 5 Posts