Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with finding a decent website to purchase performance Mustang parts...?

For V-day I want to buy my boyfriend a gift card so that he can purchase performance parts for his Mustang... I know there are a lot of websites out there for this, but I want to get a giftcard from the best possible site... i.e. I want to make sure its a legit website, good quality, high ratings, etc...

any help on this would be REALLY appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I need some help with finding a decent website to purchase performance Mustang parts...?

Try summitracing.com or jegs.com
A few others are americanmuscle.com, latemodelrestoration.com, lightningforceperformance.com and so on. I could offer a lot more, but I don't know what year of car he has. All the above sites have been great to deal with for us.

If nothing else, run by Wal-Mart or anywhere that carries magazines, and pick up a copy of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. There are lots of vendors in there that advertise, and you can check out each one's site on the computer to help make your decision.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Go to the site Mustang Monthly Magazine. They list a lot of parts sites there. Depending on what year Stang he has there is a place to buy everything.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Performance parts are so personnal... and there are SOOOO many different performance options available. You didn't hint if it was a classic Fox body or late model.

I'll hook you up with a website that lists websites.
http://links.vintage-mustang.com/
Check out the "cool" sites that are listed. Those are rated very high.

Let your boyfriend look with you and see where he surfs -- take good notes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts