Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to adjust my Strange front shocks. I had some kind of vibration with my "new" 90 lx while trying to go fast. This baby is lowered and I guess set up rather stiff, so I don't know...how bout loosen it up a couple clicks front end???? I think there is at least one knob at the bottom of the shocks, do I turn it left to loosen her up???

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Look up the shocks you have on Strange's web site. They probably have the instructions there.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I don't believe they do,that is unless I missed it.I even checked a couple major parts sites.
What's the part number, I will find them?

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Trojan Horse said:
What's the part number, I will find them?
I didn't even search with a part number.I checked out all the adjustable shocks they sell for mustangs and couldn't get instructions on any.I also checked jegs and summit cause they sometimes have PDF instruction maunuals with there parts.no luck though.that's as far as I went.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I didn't even search with a part number.I checked out all the adjustable shocks they sell for mustangs and couldn't get instructions on any.I also checked jegs and summit cause they sometimes have PDF instruction maunuals with there parts.no luck though.that's as far as I went.
I emailed Strange.
We'll see what that turns up. :good:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
And Jim Buschman at Strange Engineering came through with this PDF. :headbang:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts