Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I found a linkoln mark VIII Motor! It comes complete with the transmssion! The engine suposidly has around 30,000 miles on it and the trans is an automatic. He wants to sell the hole thing to me for 2500 bucks! Is this to good to be true or is it even worth it? how good are these Mark engines? I saw nomads write up on the engine swap but im still coming down from the thought of a new engine with only 30xxx miles! should i go for it?!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sounds a Lil on the high side... Around where I live mark motors go for around 1500 with tranny and all... That's 1 that had 52,000 miles on it

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll sell you a block and crank for 250. It's the teksid block from a mark 8
Where can i find some good heads for it? how much power can the block and crank hold? where are you located? :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
TopgearGT said:
Where can i find some good heads for it? how much power can the block and crank hold? where are you located? :)
The block is the one that will hold 1200 HP, the crank prolly around 7, I'm located around Lexington ky, I can meet probably, you can get heads off of a cobra mustang, Lincoln, or use pi heads with a little modification, but I can get you a link hot to put a set of 2v heads on it.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The block is the one that will hold 1200 HP, the crank prolly around 7, I'm located around Lexington ky, I can meet probably, you can get heads off of a cobra mustang, Lincoln, or use pi heads with a little modification, but I can get you a link hot to put a set of 2v heads on it.

Where are you located?
Well im stationed out in california so it would have to be shipped freight. can you post a link to a place where i can get some good heads?!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts