Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1965 Ford Mustang coupe restored does anyone know how the heater works on one of these cars?

I cant see to be able to get the heater to work and I am wondering if I might not have hooked it up right but it worked before can anyone help me?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I own a 1965 Ford Mustang coupe restored does anyone know how the heater works on one of these cars?

It's a continuous loop and the heat is controlled by a door opened by the cable..

is there hot water flowing through the heater hoses? if not, they could be blocked in the core or someone left out the thermostat... it needs a 180 degree thermostat for the heater to work..

·
Registered
38 Posts

same thing happen when i got my 64 Fairlane firsst my heater core was cloged i got a new one, next my blower motor was burned up nad there was a ton of leaves in it and then it had a bad wire and fuse after that it was not work up to the switch on the dash so there are some help ful things i learned from my car

·
Registered
42 Posts

Need more info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts