Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I got yesterday lol I passed with an o/r h pipe I told the guy I put on new mufflers and that's it and he even looked under the car and I still passed and no problem with the tint. Now it's time for more mods for the summer

Attachments

· Registered
807 Posts
Awesome! I was able to pass for 3 years in my fox body before I started failing because of an unknown vacuum leak lol. I then just registered it to my sisters house in a county that didn't require emissions so problem solved!

· Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! I was able to pass for 3 years in my fox body before I started failing because of an unknown vacuum leak lol. I then just registered it to my sisters house in a county that didn't require emissions so problem solved!
That's a great idea lol I had no engine light on when I went but sometimes I do have a light that comes on randomly so me passing was just luck lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Thank God we don't have those in SC.
That must be nice lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.