Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I got yesterday lol I passed with an o/r h pipe I told the guy I put on new mufflers and that's it and he even looked under the car and I still passed and no problem with the tint. Now it's time for more mods for the summer

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Outstanding Dog :good::good::good::good: let the mods begin. :popcorn:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Awesome! I was able to pass for 3 years in my fox body before I started failing because of an unknown vacuum leak lol. I then just registered it to my sisters house in a county that didn't require emissions so problem solved!

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! I was able to pass for 3 years in my fox body before I started failing because of an unknown vacuum leak lol. I then just registered it to my sisters house in a county that didn't require emissions so problem solved!
That's a great idea lol I had no engine light on when I went but sometimes I do have a light that comes on randomly so me passing was just luck lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Thank God we don't have those in SC.
That must be nice lol

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We do have it rough, mainly when it's smog time. But we don't have inspection like tint and stuff
Yea we can have tint here just not to dark and if your car is a certain year like mine you don't have to have cats like me

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
If seems like Cali isn't as bad. There are ways around smog, but stuff like tint is hard to go around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts