Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol yes i did, and three times too. At the Junior Police Acadamy we used real guns and real bullets with paintball tips. I dropped him before he had a chance to shoot. Me and my partner shot him 6 times, 3 each. We were the only group to use the old skool 6 shot .38's, everyone else used the 9mm Berreta's. Its called Simunitions.

·
11,873 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
lol yes i did, and three times too. At the Junior Police Acadamy we used real guns and real bullets with paintball tips. I dropped him before he had a chance to shoot. Me and my partner shot him 6 times, 3 each. We were the only group to use the old skool 6 shot .38's, everyone else used the 9mm Berreta's
:wtf:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its Simunitions look it up on the net. Any gun can be turned into one, Like if i Had DE's Glock, u switch the barrel and use paint tiped bullets. LIke in Chucky when he switched the barrel and shot everyone :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ur a dumbass

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will show u pics when i get em

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was really fun shooting someone, u get really pumped up, i didnt even realized i shot him 3 times,

·
Registered
44 Posts
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: i need to let off some steam, let me borrow that! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts