Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice! I didn't know all of that zombie as I got everything you could get except adaptive cruise control. .. good to hear that stuff is standard equipment now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Cassidy, you can just send me the $ and I'll pick it up for you. You can then take delivery of it when you come down for the cruise.

just to clarify I'll even give it to you at the beginning of the cruise already broken in.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Cassidy, you can just send me the $ and I'll pick it up for you. You can then take delivery of it when you come down for the cruise.

just to clarify I'll even give it to you at the beginning of the cruise already broken in.
hahaha mud that was a good one... i was cracking up laughing here..:lol:

Thanks for the offer but I will just wait till i get back that is just too much to ask from you.... :bow:

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
I will say for a new model it's a deal but not a deal of a lifetime. I will say save that price and you should (with time) be able to match/beat it. I really like the looks of the new ones and like 99% of us want the V8.

·
Registered
737 Posts
The price is good, but $460 over the course of 78 months is in no way a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

its for 72 months...

·
Registered
141 Posts

Again as previously mentioned I'm at 700/mo 4.45% and 75 months and I got employee pricing on my GT. They're offering 5k in incentives. Not the deal of a lifetime but still pretty dang good

·
Registered
141 Posts
ya'll are making me love my paid for V6

poor impulse control
Mud I love making my payment! Ever month she gets a little closer to truly being mine. I think our guy here is doing it right, and not just buying on impulse... I didn't either, but mine wasn't exactly an easy decision to make or afford... but I also believe in working hard for your money and fulfilling your dreams.

My car is way way more than just a method of transportation to me... it's everything I've worked my while life for

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Mud I love making my payment! Ever month she gets a little closer to truly being mine. I think our guy here is doing it right, and not just buying on impulse... I didn't either, but mine wasn't exactly an easy decision to make or afford... but I also believe in working hard for your money and fulfilling your dreams.

My car is way way more than just a method of transportation to me... it's everything I've worked my while life for

I feel that exact same way.

At the end of the day, I want to know that my payments are going towards what I really want. In this case - a Mustang GT. Most people with a V6 can agree that they truly want the V8 and wish they could get it. It is unsettling when you think you are paying for something you won't have in 3-5 years.

Although I did come to terms at one point with keeping the V6. An unexpected chain of events happened when getting the F150 led me to this moment. And now I have the car I always wanted.

My car is 760 a month at 6.2% interest. That is 80 more a month then my 2014 (completely honest here), with half of the interest rate that I had before.

I will admit I will GLADLY make that payment each month knowing I am driving the V8 beast I always wanted. I wouldn't change my mind for anything (car wise)

Do I regret modding the 2014 to the extent I did? Not really. It was an awesome journey of watching me transforming something into something even better. Me....a normal guy with Google, was able to do similar stuff to what the Engineers at Ford do. THAT, is amazing. Even if the tasks do seem simple.

It also really got me into the Mustang world. By taking things apart and putting it back together, it helped me understand how things worked and what the limitations of the 3.7 were. Everything from maintenance, to modding, then to racing it at the drag strip.

No more will I hear "You should have got a V8" or "You should have got a manual". That is just an added bonus, but not to be confused with the reason I got the car. :thumb:

Everyone will have their own opinions and justifications on why they got what they got. And I understand everyone has limitations with financing and such. Trust me, I did too for the longest time.

I will end my long speech and just say - get what you truly want. Don't give up after the first time. Keep trying. It took me 3 times to get my car. :thumb:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I didn't buy new - but got my GT/CS Premium 2014 last year. It was Ford Certified and they offered me 2.99 for 5 and 1/2 years. We didn't get much for trade in - but bought a package that included a 7 year bumper to bumper warranty (Convertible by the way) payments are around 550 but it beats taking money out of retirement funds or savings that make more than that percent to put down on the car or buy outright. Life is short - gotta go for what you want when you find it. Waited my whole life to get this great Mustang REAL Muscle car - I am 60. My husband waited to get the same car - just not a convertible the same year I got mine (he fell in love with mine). We don't like car payments at our age but we finally have cars that are fun and its a mindset - way of life - not just something to get you from one place to another. Go for it!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Again as previously mentioned I'm at 700/mo 4.45% and 75 months and I got employee pricing on my GT. They're offering 5k in incentives. Not the deal of a lifetime but still pretty dang good

I was referring to the guy that brought up the dealer offer and asked us what we thought.

I myself got a decent deal, $640 for 60 months at 7%. Not a deal of a lifetime either, but it was the exact car I wanted and I'm only 20 so I can't complain.

Gotta pay to play.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Man you guys are making me happy with mine. Premium PP GT for 460mo at 0% for 72m

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

61 - 75 of 75 Posts