Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I should write a book -the ex and drunk driving...(pics added)

It really gets to me when people think they can drink and drive.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows whats going on b/w myself and my ex. Well last night she called because she was drunk at work with some of her friends. So she puts me on the phone with some old chic that works there who tells me how much Diana loves me and blah blah bullsh!t I just ignore. All I say is make sure Diana doesn't drive home drunk, because I told her and knew she didn't listen.

Guess what happened.

She totalled her car last night at 1am. The accident happened near my parents house so she tried walking 3 miles to my parents (drunk and in shock) but she couldnt make it because she had a broken ankle. So she only made it a mile to a neighbors house, and called my dad from there. My father picked her up and and drove her back to the accident, where the cops were looking for a body in the woods and wanted to know who she was. Needless to say we can add this to another one of those things that I told her not to do that she did anyway, and had to learn the hard way... But thank god shes okay.

So, I sent some get well flowers and said I'm glad your ok, blah blah. Why the hell don't people listen, everybody knows someone thats died in a car accident, it happens all the time. She got lucky, Im glad she didn't because the last I spoke with her all I did was tell her what I really thought of her and that wasn't a very good conversation. Those of you who are thinking, "yeah whatever" get it through your thick damn skulls, police officers don't arrest people for drinking and driving because they want to ruin your lives, they are trying to keep you from ending your life.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
BrooksPS said:
It really gets to me when people think they can drink and drive.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows whats going on b/w myself and my ex. Well last night she called because she was drunk at work with some of her friends. So she puts me on the phone with some old chic that works there who tells me how much Diana loves me and blah blah bullsh!t I just ignore. All I say is make sure Diana doesn't drive home drunk, because I told her and knew she didn't listen.

Guess what happened.

She totalled her car last night at 1am. The accident happened near my parents house so she tried walking 3 miles to my parents (drunk and in shock) but she couldnt make it because she had a broken ankle. So she only made it a mile to a neighbors house, and called my dad from there. My father picked her up and and drove her back to the accident, where the cops were looking for a body in the woods and wanted to know who she was. Needless to say we can add this to another one of those things that I told her not to do that she did anyway, and had to learn the hard way... But thank god shes okay.

So, I sent some get well flowers and said I'm glad your ok, blah blah. Why the hell don't people listen, everybody knows someone thats died in a car accident, it happens all the time. She got lucky, Im glad she didn't because the last I spoke with her all I did was tell her what I really thought of her and that wasn't a very good conversation. Those of you who are thinking, "yeah whatever" get it through your thick damn skulls, police officers don't arrest people for drinking and driving because they want to ruin your lives, they are trying to keep you from ending your life.
wow

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
941 Posts
a drunk driver killed my friend last summer. i talked to her right before she went back to the hospital after being released and then died. i kick any guy's ass that doesn't take this seriously. so far it's been 2. call me holding a grudge but i don't think anyone is going to blame me. tell her to get her **** straight, or i'll fly to wherever she lives and ***** slap the **** out of her selfish f'ing self.

·
Registered
941 Posts
ps - she even looks like a dumb&*(#. sorry to offend your ex gf, i usually respect these things, but 'living' > 'someone's feelings'.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I know how it feels I lost my best friend when I was 17 to a car accident, alcohol was not involved however. I'm really sorry to hear about that.

It gets on my nerves when people are like, why are you so uptight about people driving drunk. Esp being in college, but this stuff happens all the time and people ignore/refuse to believe it until it happens, then its too late. At least I know there are a few others that share my view.

Hey man I'll help you beat her ass, when she told me that she ****ed some cook in the bathroom I said that I was going to break her face. Then I came to my sences and realized that was wrong. However if you want to your more then welcome.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow. That really sucks.. For you. I don't really have any sympathy for people who drive drunk and crash, though.

She sounds like a loser anyway. And she's not even that hot. And she needs a tan. And girls are a dime a dozen. I mean, just go outside and you're bound to run into a couple or six. Or if you're like Brent you can even find them online now.

Good luck, man!

·
Registered
941 Posts
BrookePS, thanks. i wasn't wanting pity, just to give background to my rude and offensive remarks. laser took the words right out of my mouth, but i was going to be nice.

·
Registered
574 Posts
tire said:
laser took the words right out of my mouth, but i was going to be nice.
I was going to be nice too until I read she slept around on him. I know how much that sucks. And a chick that will do that to you isn't worth worrying about. There are always better ones out there.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
PEOPLE :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :mad: DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. I CAN CARELESS IF YOU KILL YOUR SELF, BUT 99% OF THE TIME U WALK AWAY WITH A BROKEN BONE, WHILE THE OTHER PERSON IS DEAD. :angryfire

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Really? Where are you from?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts