Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just drove the car to the mechanic. But in the way down here, I watched the AFR on my little screen .. It went from 13.7-14.10 when I had my speed control on, when I pressed the speeder a little bit, it went to 13.2-13.4. When I floored it. It went down to 11.4-12.3.
Don't know if these numbers are okay?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just drove the car to the mechanic. But in the way down here, I watched the AFR on my little screen .. It went from 13.7-14.10 when I had my speed control on, when I pressed the speeder a little bit, it went to 13.2-13.4. When I floored it. It went down to 11.4-12.3.
Don't know if these numbers are okay

·
Registered
108 Posts
when accelerating and lowering the number, it is good, what is not so good, is that when decelerating or reducing, the number of AFR is even lower. since in principle, the amount of air with respect to gasoline is much higher (14,1: 1 means, 14 air units for each unit of fuel and is what is called stoichiometric mixture) try doing an injectors cleaning and remove the fuse 47 (15AMP) that you have in the engine box close to tower strut, on the passenger side for about 15 - 20 min, This action reset the car learning

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
First of all when you are stopped at idle you are getting zero kilometers per liter so dropping KPL is normal when stopped. An axle back should not change much but the sound but you should not trust the computer readout so check how many kilometers you get from a tankful. I have no idea what you mean about your transmission. They normally downshift when you press the accelerator pedal to increase engine RPM's and acceleration. If it is downshifting too much that would decrease fuel efficiency though. The cars computer controls the shifting of the automatic, do you have a tune ?
Actually, I read your answer wrong the first time I read it.

When im in idle, the gauge to measure petrol is on 99.9l pr 100km/l and when I start to drive it drops to 19.5l pr 100km/l

·
Registered
108 Posts
It seems how you are wached the petrol consum on milles per galon, not litres per 100 km

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just a update. Finally got my 2 x o2 sensors home(stupid corona virus made it take about 2 weeks for the parts to come), changed them. And the car is running normally again . Added some injection cleaner in the petrol (liquiMoly) and on a full tank of benzin, I got 453km .

21 - 27 of 27 Posts