Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

It did great on the interior. Better than the original Meguairs did. Gonna try the wax today. If you haven't tried it yet, go get some and try it. :good:

·
Banned
321 Posts
I have used the "Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Protectant", the "Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax", "Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash", and the "Meguiar's NXT Generation Spray Wax". I liked the results that I got from it.

I was thinking about getting the "Meguiar's NXT Generation All Metal Polysh" to see how it works.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i couldnt take all that time only to get a shine thats still not as good as my car does... that stuff takes to long and gets in the cracks on the black trim and messes up that stuff... plus you have to wash yoru car first... lol i like taking 2 hours to have my car professionally detailed inside and out also including motor no water and soap required :) ask brent regardless nxt is supposed to be really good stuff i like meguiers their tire gel is very nice.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I use the meguier's gel on my tires..won't ever go back to other stuff again

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i love meguiars, i have gold class, nxt, and color rx waxes from them, lol

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
here is a nice little photo from Meguiars wax. yes the sun makes the shine :lol: thats with the new wax, and there pump spray Hot Shine tire stuff.:D (o and I put the tire stuff on last sat. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Meguiar's tire gel made the sidewalls of my tires turn brown. I dont know if I was the only one that experienced this or not, but I will never use that stuff again. I switched over to the black magic tire foam and it is much easier to apply and it lasts for a good while too. The NXT wax is awesome in my opinion. It does not leave any wax particles after you buff it out and it leaves the car with a nice glossy shine. One of these days I am going to claybar the entire car, then polish it and finish it off with some NXT wax.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts