• Other - Include suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, ive decided i wanna learn a new language. i already know french and english. any suggestions on what i should learn next? i know a little spanish from being here in texas, so thats what i was thinking of picking up next, but i dont know if i like it.

what do y'all suggest?

Oh, imma be doing this on my own, not in school or with a teacher, so i dont wanna even try learning japanese or chinese on my own so those are excluded for now

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
im learnin spanish yes its gay but theres loads of mexicans around here that dont know english so i wanna know what they are sayin, also there are alotta people from mexico here so havin spanish as a known language would prolly help u get a job

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i know im takin it now is a bunch of bs half of the junk is jibberish to me

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i say german also. Spanish is a lot like french so screw that... plus spanish blows monkey nuts and german just sounds cool

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
yea but when will u really need to say german? the only reason im takin spanish is to understand people i hear every day

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Spanish. Most worthwhile.

You're right about Japanese and especially Chinese. You will never ever pick those up without an instructor and years of practice.

·
Registered
301 Posts
German is the second most used language on the Internet (in 2001; not sure about now)

The German nation is poised to take a very commanding influence of the European continent, and they have one of the largest economies in the world.

For global commerce, spanish will be great if South America ever gets organized and realizes its potential.

German is a much better engineering language. Not to mention the literature, philosophers, scientists, and theologians.

Go for German, weil die Deutsche Sprache so schoen ist. :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
V6PowerStang said:
where's the option for learning how to correctly speak english? :-?
excuse me asshat :p, but my grammar is supurb (when not online). my spoken is great also. i just choose not to spend the time to use proper capitalization and punctuation online. i may not be the best, but i can still get by in america :D

oh, German wouldnt be too hard, it is based off the english language actually. and Italian and Spanish are both romance languages like French was. so that way it wont be too hard to branch out. ill still know most of the grammar usages and stuff for all the languages.

on a new note: anyone know if those "learn a language on CD-Rom" programs work well? i was looking at them at best buy and they seemed rather reasonable. like $30-40 for cd-roms that have exercises, grammar, vocab, etc on it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts