Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dream of racing. I will race a friggin lawn mower. I just love the fact that when your on a track there's one goal. First to the finish line. I love that racing competition. Making the money for it, just don't know where to start. See, I'm from Alaska. Small racing community up there. It goes no where. Been commercial fishing off alaska/Oregon/California coast. LA now. Pretty much live in cali now. I'm tryin to get my stang track worthy, but I want to build a more promising race car. I know it's mostly about money/family. I'm down to win. Either it's workin in the pits or on the track. I went to a go kart track with higher horse engines. Damn near beat the track record. First time in a go kart since I was a kid. I know them fast lines. Blah blah your either first or your last.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I agree with you 100%
Racing/cars are my life, my identity.
Racing for a living would be everything and more than i've ever dreamed of! One day.. see you on the track! :)

If you're as serious as me about it, look into the NMRA/NHRA for drag , but getting your car there is sure expensive!

·
Registered
672 Posts
By far the best feeling is when u drop a gear and put the pedal to the metal that throw back in ur seat feeling also the way the car sounds like music to my ears

·
Registered
95 Posts
04machazblue said:
By far the best feeling is when u drop a gear and put the pedal to the metal that throw back in ur seat feeling also the way the car sounds like music to my ears
Word.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts