Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt, with the great deal youre giving me on the wheels... Id like to advertise for your company when I do SCCA events, drag racing, etc. Is there any place I can get a magnetic banner of your company name that I could stick to the side of my car during autocross and possibly a windshield banner like what you have? Id love to get you any extra business possible... lemme know if you can do anything there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
LOL! Hey Dark...sorry I didn't respond earlier!! I appreciate that man, sounds good. I'll put together a window banner for ya and send some business cards out also. What color banner do you want? Did you want side window decals also? once again THANK YOU...you're a "scholar and a gentlemen" :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how bout white for the banner, i dont think i need any for the side windows... just the windshield

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually you know what... how bout just a couple for the rear quarter windows... id rather do that then the windshield banner. Im kinda partial to it saying "MUSTANG" :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
color?

Hey Zim,

what color? I'm having some made up in: red, blue, black, white, silver. Let me know and I'll get the 1/4 window decals out to you as soon as I get my next shipment in...

p.s. - I really appreciate that man, that's kewl as hell of ya to do that!!!! :thumbs2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wouldn't mind putting a white sticker on the rear 1/4 window either. You did a fantastic job with my wheels and tires. Lemme know!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sure Digger, we'll send you some out. They are on order right now and we'll have them probably end of week. also, I'm going to send the pullies out to you as I'm receiving some for stock so we can do what we discussed...sound good??

·
Registered
135 Posts
okay, looks as if this ones starting to grow. can you guys send me emails with your addresses so I can start documenting requests?? I'll have 20 sets of white, 20 sets of silver, 5 red, 5 blue, 5 green & 5 yellow (if anyones interested in those. Thank you gentlemen.

Oh, and don't forget the color!!!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
You know matt, as good of deals and as good you are to work with, you ought to just send a sticker with every order, i know I for one would use it, once i buy my wheels lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
It would be my pleasure. Do you still have my e-mail address and contact info? If not, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Whatever you do... send directions on how to mount the decal!

I feel like such an uncoordinated idiot -- I just spent about 4 hours working on the Mustang -- 2 minutes to install the new door locks, about 45 seconds to install the Steeda A/C controls and 3 hours, 56 minutes and 15 seconds trying to install the new Billet pedals. I wish I had taken pictures while I was doing it. I found a few little tricks that may help the next person save 20 minutes of flat out cursing!

Sorry for rambling -- I had to let it out :D . Look forward to hearing from ya.

·
Registered
135 Posts
LOL digger!! That's funny as all heck!!! I know the feeling I guess I'm the same way. The side window decals are really easy to install, just peel and stick. just make sure you get 'em on straight...but then again after that OOFDa maybe I better send instructions...LOL

Whoever wants them: n8r, digger, brent, zim, and any others, I guess just send a PM w/ name, address, etc. and Color and I'll make not of it.

You're right n8r, that's a great idea, i'll have enough to throw in with orders and after that keep eval in business :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah be sure to send me some business cards too... theres a decent number of mustangs that show up at the auto cross events around here so id be happy to let them know where my wheels are comin from :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey i dont know if i mentioned this in the PM, but my names Mike Zimmerman for mailing purposes lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you give me a better deal than jegs on that BBK CAI ill represent ya:good:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts