Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I want Flowmasters

4K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  jimmy_beaner 
Shop around locally at the muffler shop where you are at. Flowmasters are the #1 selling performance muffler around almost every shop sells them and most will give you a decent price if they do the exhaust for you. But shop around look to the locally owned shops instead of the big name shops who tend to be way over priced. I got 2 dynomax mufflers complete with all the piping for the dual exhaust and installation for 250.00. They orginally put on Flowmasters but after 3 days I had them take them off and put on Dynomax. I do a lot of interstate driving and the drone at normal Highway speed was not good.

fast64 said:
i love flowmasters!!! you cant get the signature mustang sound without them. quality hasnt really been a problem for me or my dad.
Maybe you should get the village idiot award with that statement. I will hold off on the award there might be a worse statement on the forums. But I will let you know. Right now you are leading though:uhh: :disgust:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.