Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 35 Posts

· Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Im strongly leaning toward Flowmaster 40s, ive heard them on a friends stang and I love them, very nice. But im debating whether I should really take out all of the bone stock and put in true dual exhaust H-pipe or should I just leave it Y-pipe. I dont have the big bucks to spend right now, but if its really worth getting True Dual Exhaust H-Pipe then ill keep on saving up for it. Whats the opinion of you guys?

· Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alrighty, I have 400 dollars to work with. What do you think the best thing would be to do? Do I just head over to my nearest exhaust shop and tell them to take out the Y-pipe and put in a H-pipe with Dual Flowmaster Delta 40's? Or should I goto ebay or anything like that? Im trying to find the cheapest place to get them. Now even if I do order them online and they come, all I do is take the exhaust and my car and goto a shop and they'll do it for me right? And all id have to pay is labor?

Thanks for any help guys! Im mad excited about this whole thing! :eek::D

· Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright so just straight out to the dual, no hpipe and ****, umm, how much you think it would cost to get GT Takeoff tailpipes with Flowmaster Delta 40s? is 400 enough? And would I want 2.25 or 2.5's? I have CAI, Air Silencer Removed.

1 - 7 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.