Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, guys, I need your help regarding a gift for my boyfriend on valentine I get this idea about that I should gift my boy car on valentine's day 2020. any suggestion for me i have budget of $10000 I DONT HAVE an idea about cars please suggest to me.

·
Registered
317 Posts
whats your problem i didnt promote anything piece of **** i dont have idea about cars
I didn't report anything and I don't think jkeaton did either.

To be fair, your post does look suspicious when followed up immediately with what appears to be a useless hyperlink. Generally one posts in the introduction area first and introduces one's self. When your 3rd post is calling someone a piece of $#!T it's hardly a good introduction, or a way to say that your post was genuine. You could have simply followed up with "hey guys, this isn't spam, it's a real post, I'm just looking for opinions"

You post isn't clear to me... Do you wish to purchase him a car, or do you wish to gift him with mods/accessories for a car he already has?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
whats your problem i didnt promote anything piece of **** i dont have idea about cars
Well now aren't we just a bright ray of sunshine....whats up with the useless "valentines wishes" link in your second post? "piece of **** "? Seriously? Triggered much? Good luck to you. Whatever help I could have provided, I will save for more well mannered guests to the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts