1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going all out this week.....bought the rest of my system
a JBL Bp600.1 Amp 210 shipped....ebay
4 Infinity Kappa 572.5cf's 173 shipped...ebay
and next week buying the headunit which will be alpine..
Alpine CDA-9815 Its like 380 shipped.....yet ebay again.

Ill be sure to have pics when the install is all done. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Damn I just bought 4 Polk EX 368 6X8 speakers for $ 100 for 2 pair. now I just need a Infinity Basslink sub and head unit.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant wait for it all to get here, its going to be sooooo sweet. I got it all at like half price from ebay. Ill get pictures up when i get it all in :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, if we ever get a really big meet, during the summer i would drive far away....got nothing better to do. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
well, if we ever get a really big meet, during the summer i would drive far away....got nothing better to do. :mrgreen:
i think if we ever do a huge meet. We should do it at the greensboro drag way.

NC, is in the middle of alot of us.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Cool to bad your in N.J I would like to here it ;) ;)
This is why Corey doesnt write papers...

Here:
At or in this place: Stop here for a rest.
At this time; now: We'll adjourn the meeting here and discuss remaining issues after lunch.
At or on this point, detail, or item: Here I must disagree.
In the present life or condition.
To this place; hither: Come here, please.

Hear:
To perceive (sound) by the ear: Can you hear the signal?

:p :mrgreen: :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Wow Rellik you are a great so cool thank you for this wonderful english lesson. I am running right out and buying hooked on phonics. Wow I have seen the light. I have spent 7 years and 3 different colleges and have a engineering degree and realize I suck at typing DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :x :x :D :D :D ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
after I read relliks post, the school let me drop english :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Smokedya95stang said:
White95Stangv6 said:
i think if we ever do a huge meet. We should do it at the greensboro drag way.

NC, is in the middle of alot of us.
Ill drive to NC, its like 5-7 hours

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ordered the CDA-9815 Lastnight, everything should be here by thursday....I wish i had a camera, I would do a How to write up.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone Know about crossovers and Equalizers and suck, i dont know anything about them, and i can customize them on I-personilize @ www.alpine1.com, i dont know what to do for best sound

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Rellik said:
Yes, I'm an #######. Sue me and I'll wite your lawyers closing statements for him too :D :D
Dude you an ####### NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on you are butt head but ####### !!!!! OH wait the dog just walked by and lifted his tail SO you are right you are aa ******* HEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!!! J/K buddy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts