1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Looks like I'll be keeping my Mustang for the rest of my life too Ronnie :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Me too Ronnie, unless they want to give me a GT350 for a while.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not only did Ford screw the Mustang up, Now they screwed this Forum up """BIG TIME"""

·
Registered
71 Posts
yo pienso como vosotros. @Siber yo tambien me apunto a un GT350 o GT500... pero para siempre me da igual que sea s197 o s550 , bueno no, s197 el GT350 y s550 el GT500 con motor predator y supercharger

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
yo pienso como vosotros. @Siber yo tambien me apunto a un GT350 o GT500... pero para siempre me da igual que sea s197 o s550 , bueno no, s197 el GT350 y s550 el GT500 con motor predator y supercharger
Sí sólo el GT350 y GT500 S550

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Ford owns the rights for the name "Model E".
I wonder why they didn't use it?

The Model T was the first automobile for the masses. They could have billed the new electric car as the first Ford electric for the masses.... The Model E.
I guess that isn't really the plan.... Much like Tesla, they are only going to build and sell the most expensive version at first.
I suppose that it would be easy for many people to confuse (associate) the Model E name with Tesla. That's something that Ford would like to avoid, I imagine.

The Mustang has a new addition to the family.... A "redheaded stepchild", if you will.
We will all grow accustomed to it.... Just like we have with that complete abomination that they call the S550. 🤣

·
Lorraine's driver
8,168 Posts
At first, I thought they were calling it a mach 1, but Mach e is alright with me. Then, I thought it was stupid when I heard it went from "Mustang inspired" to Mustang Mach-E. After seeing it and hearing the press release event, I think it'll be fine. I won't lie, if I was on the market for a new SUV, I'd buy a Mustang Mach-E GT. Why not? 🤟

·
Registered
399 Posts
At first, I thought they were calling it a mach 1, but Mach e is alright with me. Then, I thought it was stupid when I heard it went from "Mustang inspired" to Mustang Mach-E. After seeing it and hearing the press release event, I think it'll be fine. I won't lie, if I was on the market for a new SUV, I'd buy a Mustang Mach-E GT. Why not? 🤟
I agree and calling their first serious all electric vehicle a Mustang is a complement to the breed. They wanted to stress that the Mach-e is not a "Bolt" or a "Leaf" but a vehicle with the performance and style to compete with the best Tesla has to offer and let's face it Tesla has a huge lead in this field. Not that long ago there was serious consideration about dropping the Mustang name altogether. I think this puts that foolish notion to rest for good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's sad a great car reduce to this FORD ought to ashamed for calling this a mustang!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
I sat in in the Mach-E on Tuesday at the LA Auto Show. Got a private showing on the turntable. My whole family fit really well and its definitely the future and Ford is trying to get out in front of the coming wave. Its about $10K too expensive to actually save anybody and money over their gas SUV when you factor in monthly payment and fuel (gas or electricity). Can't wait for a test drive in a couple months.

·
Registered
71 Posts
lo que se lee en Europa, es que el 60% de la produccion del Mustag mach-E, se vendera aqui. y que ya se han vendido (no dicen si solo en USA) toda la primera produccion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts