Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......females are incredible. Up until recently, I have never really been attracted to many girls or any attracted to me (hanging out with the wrong crowd I guess). But I have decided to branch out and meet new people, and I met this girl Katherine, she is fucking awesome. Kats got that hot tom-boy look and she thinks exactly like me and has a beautiful smile and georgeous eyes (even though she says they are doo doo green). I have only known her like 3 days and we have talked on the phone for hours and hours (my longest phone call up until then was like 5 minutes), talked on the internet for even longer, and hung out a bunch. I know I am rambling on, but I feel good right now, lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
fast64 said:
......females are incredible. Up until recently, I have never really been attracted to many girls or any attracted to me (hanging out with the wrong crowd I guess). But I have decided to branch out and meet new people, and I met this girl Katherine, she is fucking awesome. Kats got that hot tom-boy look and she thinks exactly like me and has a beautiful smile and georgeous eyes (even though she says they are doo doo green). I have only known her like 3 days and we have talked on the phone for hours and hours (my longest phone call up until then was like 5 minutes), talked on the internet for even longer, and hung out a bunch. I know I am rambling on, but I feel good right now, lol.
Look out it started that way for me and the next thing I knew I was shopping for rings :D Married for 2 years now and all good.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This thread is worthless without pics..
I don't want everybody choking the chicken over my girl! haha

Look out it started that way for me and the next thing I knew I was shopping for rings Married for 2 years now and all good
I'm in highschool, don't think I have to worry about that!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I met my X-fiancee/current GF in high school. And 6 years later I still love the first things I noticed about her... which were her eyes and her smile. Not to mention the fact that she does some crazy hair flip thing that drives me nuts and makes me want to jume her aat any given moment. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
106 Posts
fast64 said:
BIG PIMPIN SPENDIN CHEESE!! CHECK EM OUT NOW!! Lol.. :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Couldnt help myself.. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
glad to hear all of this, i know what you are feeling, and it's great. don't lose yourself completely in it like i did. but enjoy it man, im' jealous, first crushes, first loves are incredible in their own way, but can't match a true mate. :D

fast64 said:
I'm in highschool, don't think I have to worry about that!
it nearly happened to me. :wtf:

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah man, enjoy the newness. one day you dont want to talk for hours on the phone anymore... and its not exciting just to think you might get to kiss her or whatever. And for some reason you stick together. heh who woul hav thunk it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
fast64 said:
An engine is the little part that connects the donut gasket to the leaf spring that runs from the front left rim to the back right rim. Engines can also be used to attach the subwoofer to the valve cover to increase sound quality. They are like $5 at Walmart.
What in God's name were you talking about when you shared this insanely helpful bit of information with us?

·
Registered
145 Posts
heramb22 said:
fast64 said:
An engine is the little part that connects the donut gasket to the leaf spring that runs from the front left rim to the back right rim. Engines can also be used to attach the subwoofer to the valve cover to increase sound quality. They are like $5 at Walmart.
What in God's name were you talking about when you shared this insanely helpful bit of information with us?
LMAO...
hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
87 Posts
So Jimmy when do I get to meet all these women you're meeting? And whatever happened to the other two girls you were head over heels about last month? :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts