Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like someone on here who has the time and is willing to teach me things about cars if u are willing to then my s/n on aol is Blue GT 5O <-thats the letter O not the number 0. I am not compleatly stupid about cars i know some but i want to know more because i want to become and machanic and if someone would, please teach me a thing or 2.....thanks

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
What do you know right now and what would you like to know.

Check out our tech sections on this site and read through some of the posts. There is a wealth of information within these forums.

Tell us what you are interested in learning and I am sure we can help you out

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Ther are several people here with a wealth of knowledge to assist you. I have 23 years building engines and have done nearly all my mods myself except Rear end grears I dont have the facilities to do the work and professionals can knock that out in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i will look..i know about smalle stuff like intakes, a lil about exhaust...little things like that but i want to know about thinks like that technical stuff like boring and engine or whatever out...stuff like that...

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Ask and you shall receive here at M-F.

Feel free to ask simplier subjects here in the Lounge... That's where i primarily hang out since I dumped my performance car

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
(for a jeep)

·
Registered
386 Posts
where are you from? If you live near me we can hang out and work on ur car or something. Its what i did with mexor i installed/taught him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts