Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm beginning to realize that I need cosmetics, (every frikkin day) and I figured I'd put it to yall. wha would you do, knowing you didn't want tospend an ass-load of $, and you knew you needed new paint all around, and had a dicked up (however minute) front and rear bumper cover? I've decided to keep laser red. What do yall think for the bumper covers? Pics would be good as well...

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
01~ cobra front bumper, saleen / 03 cobra / Bullit side skirts, GT rear bumper, Saleen Side scoops/ GT or Cobra side scoops.

cheap parts for the most part

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Id say screw getting a new cover just get the fogs cut out (if you havent already) get the GT foglights, a Mach1 chin, Grill delete, and GT rear bumper. Cant get any cheaper and cleaner look. :good:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bluemustang said:
Id say screw getting a new cover just get the fogs cut out (if you havent already) get the GT foglights, a Mach1 chin, Grill delete, and GT rear bumper. Cant get any cheaper and cleaner look. :good:
I'm pretty much gonna have to get the new cover, as my ex bumped it with her truck and left the (slight) impression of the reciever hitch. (dumb broad)
fogs...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
ah I sees. Yeah Id get the cobra bumper then. nothing to gawdie

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Get this. Since Brandon didn't know how good his car looked,

- '99-'01 Cobra Front Bumper
- Bullitt Side Skirts
- Saleen Side Scoops
- GT Rear Bumper
- Saleen S-281 3-Piece Wing

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
lol, but dont get the 3 peice wing, its to busy, the single peice flows much smoother with the car.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Dom said:
If you can find someone who knows how to do it and find the right kit where the door actually pops when you press the button.
the body work would be easy the alarm sytem with the door poppers well im just an auto body worker.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
I don't like the shaved look personally...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
the body work would be easy the alarm sytem with the door poppers well im just an auto body worker.
Most people who I've seen do it weld on some metal on and then slap some bondo over it and call it done. They don't account for the metal shrinking and they don't stretch it back out and spend the time on it.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Dom said:
Most people who I've seen do it weld on some metal on and then slap some bondo over it and call it done. They don't account for the metal shrinking and they don't stretch it back out and spend the time on it.
thats why you take it to a good body shop.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Word of mouth is the best way...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts