Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emergency stuff I know like flares road triangles and med kits. But how bout some more. Not that im clueless about it I just want to know what other people do.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Depends on where you are and where you are going!.. A blanket some water and some munchies are a good idea too!...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Flashlight
food
blanket
flares
water
triangles
gloves
extra jacket
had
cellphone charger
doesnt hurt to put a folded up 20 back there either. (in case you hitch a ride, a 20 is usually a good offer to most people to give you a warm ride to the closest place if needed)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Topless04GT said:
Flashlight
food
blanket
flares
water
triangles
gloves
extra jacket
had
cellphone charger
doesnt hurt to put a folded up 20 back there either. (in case you hitch a ride, a 20 is usually a good offer to most people to give you a warm ride to the closest place if needed)
So is there nothing you are not prepared for??.... Hahahaha. But really those are some really good tips!!...

·
Registered
903 Posts
So is there nothing you are not prepared for??.... Hahahaha. But really those are some really good tips!!...
lol I have been there before and gotta love a strong dad and grandfather who tell you what to do when your a young gun lol. Only had to use it once, but that setup, made it easy as pie. it was like they knew it would happen one day lol.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I carry a collapsible shovel, gloves, and these large scrub type strips to put under the tires if I get stuck. I keep blankets under the baby seats in the back just in case. Don't want to mess with the leather :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
+1 on the shovel, blanket, extra clothes, water and snacks, I keep old floor mats in the trunk incase the shovel becomes useless just throw them under the tires and away we go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts