Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Go find some used staggered wheels off craigslist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chin spoiler I'll probably be getting here in a few days. My main thing with lowering it is I live on a terrible drive way and I already scrubbing at some parts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
When it rains it's like the drive way disappears and you just have to pick the best route to my house lol
I'm beginning to think we have the same driveway. I live 1/4 mile back in the woods. Rain turns my driveway into a river. This weekend it will likely become a class 5 rapid that is full of debris, limbs, and trees.

I don't see the Mustang making its way down the driveway until Sunday night or Monday.

We had an ice storm two years ago that completely blocked me in. No one could come up or down the driveway due to the amount of fallen trees. This weekend I am supposed to have rain and sustained winds of 40mph. Add in wet ground and wind gusts and I see a power outtage and more downed trees.

There's nothing like two days or more of work with a chainsaw to get your daily workout in.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm beginning to think we have the same driveway. I live 1/4 mile back in the woods. Rain turns my driveway into a river. This weekend it will likely become a class 5 rapid that is full of debris, limbs, and trees.

I don't see the Mustang making its way down the driveway until Sunday night or Monday.

We had an ice storm two years ago that completely blocked me in. No one could come up or down the driveway due to the amount of fallen trees. This weekend I am supposed to have rain and sustained winds of 40mph. Add in wet ground and wind gusts and I see a power outtage and more downed trees.

There's nothing like two days or more of work with a chainsaw to get your daily workout in.
Lol I live way back in the sticks to there is one part of my drive that literally floods over during a bad rain

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

First mod I would do is to get some wipers that touch the glass
Lol I find they work best when not touching

1 - 14 of 14 Posts