Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,576 Posts
A lapse in judgement that one is not likely to have twice.

Whenever I see someone out riding in inclement weather, I always wonder what it was that motivated them to get on their bike that day.
Only form of transportation, dead battery in the SUV, or just thought it might be fun to go for a ride on a brisk Spring day, all come to mind...

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A lapse in judgement that one is not likely to have twice.

Whenever I see someone out riding in inclement weather, I always wonder what it was that motivated them to get on their bike that day.
Only form of transportation, dead battery in the SUV, or just thought it might be fun to go for a ride on a brisk Spring day, all come to mind...
The accompanying newspaper article states that the Bombadier/CanAm rider had been seen driving erratically and at a high rate of speed nearby a few minutes before the collision.......so very likely he was driving over his head. The road where this occurred is well known around here for shady spots that stay slick long after the rest of the nearby roads are well thawed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
For a second I thought a bicycle took out a Boss 302, what? Now I realize your talking about one of those 3 wheel motorcycles. Grabber blue too, the least produced out of all the colors. Hopefully no one was killed, I suspect someone was injured.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts