Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stang runs fine on start up, once you pull it in neutral to coast it dies..once the Rpms drops it will die..any ideas?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Possible bad Neutral Safety Possition Sensor? Im not huge on tranny trouble shooting but if it was my car that would be where I would start. Although that doesnt really make since to me the NSPS is the culprit. If it was the NSPS, if your car even has one, it probly wouldnt start at all. Im sure someone will chime in who has had this exact problem. Could be a vacum leak I guess but again Ive never had that problem.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Pretty much same issue im having still trying to figure it out was told could be vacuum and realized i have a slight leak on my brake booster so gonna change that and someone also told me it could be the ignition module on distributor once it gets warm could malfunction i have a new one already so gonna change that as well i was also told because of all my mods done it might just be computer needing a tune so idk im gonna do all the above one by one and see what happens

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrite..I had a vacuum line unhooked when I got the car and it ran fine and when I put the CAI on I hooked it back up,.im thinkin that could be the issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts