Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Did you win that auction or is that just the color you want?

P.S: Why not get a car without headgasket problems (such as a laser red 99+ mustang...)?

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Laser02 said:
Did you win that auction or is that just the color you want?

P.S: Why not get a car without headgasket problems (such as a laser red 99+ mustang...)?
Because I dont like the way the 99+ look... and head gaskets wont be a problem as I plan to do head, cam, and intake work soon after I get it

·
Registered
574 Posts
Don't they? I thought they beefed up the gasket for late 96, but it still wasn't right? :-? In any case... 94-98.... are chick cars....... Except Corey's. But it needs something... Maybe neons.

184 Posts
trading a V6 singleport for another V6 singleport i wouldnt recomend it man smarten up like me and get something worth ur money and effort. Get a v8 if u wanan stick with the stang.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hmmmm sounds there gonna be a SN95 beatin' coming real quick like...

you dont sleep with 1 eye open do ya, neons are girl getters! :headbang:

minus the ones that Zim uses for his Pony Designs!

I personally would get me a v8 myself, I am actually looking for a triple black vert myself, preferable an GT. But I am really shooting in the dark here huh...

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you guys act like the v6 is the worst thing ever..... :wtf:

"Hi I own a 260hp v8 stang"
"nice"

"Hi I own a 260hp V6 Mustang"
"huh?!?"

thats the way I see it atleast.

I dont care to jump on the v8 bandwagon just yet.

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you plan on beefing it up, that'd be sweet. But I'd still go 99+... Just because you wouldn't be starting in such a large hole in regards to hp. And they look fast even standing still. :headbang:

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Laser02 said:
If you plan on beefing it up, that'd be sweet. But I'd still go 99+... Just because you wouldn't be starting in such a large hole in regards to hp. And they look fast even standing still. :headbang:
Thanks but no thanks. Pre99 all the way :)

I just dont care for the 99+ looks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts