Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could have control to this site handed over to you what would you change... who would be the mods... who wouldnt be mods..... etc etc......

·
Registered
614 Posts
Mike Zimmerman would not be a member and no one would have any acknowledgement of my Hooter's experience, thus, there would be no Shahrum OWN3D pics... yes... that's what I would do... :zim: :rockets:

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I would fix the members rides on v6 main page, get some new featured cars, and get v8 and classic up and running. O and stang classifieds too

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
n8r said:
I would fix the members rides on v6 main page, get some new featured cars, and get v8 and classic up and running. O and stang classifieds too
GREAT IDEA!!! **cough** Shahrum **cough**

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Yeah, I would definitely get the members mustangs pages up.

And add some of the smilies back to the page so u can click on them with a quick reply, like it used to be.

·
Registered
941 Posts
n8r said:
yes! we need featured cars, i want to see y'all's cars and what y'all have done to them.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
id finish the site, and put the street racing forum back on

·
Registered
800 Posts
Brent opened a can of worms here did he not...somebody gonna be gettin some homework...

Yes lets finish the first project and then move onto the next, would be very nice to have a rotating car of the month section, change it up some...then all the members would get featured and a write up could be done on there car and the person them selves too.

just a thank you back to the community of the users for devoting most of there time here as they visit, and the screen savers I designed a while back and slide shows to be featured for users to dload if they so choose.

just my suggestions!

·
Registered
800 Posts
yeah turning into a microsoft discussion almost... lets just do projects and come back in 6months and have discussions, and then we will have meetings every day at 4:30pm to discuss why we are having meetings...

Brent and the Admins, should come up with a project plan almost... we do have sumthing bigger here than just a small web forum here folks, it is this big conglomerate thing now....

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'd find out who the chick in Brent's sig is and tell her I have my own website then bang her a couple few times.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KrazyPony said:
yeah turning into a microsoft discussion almost... lets just do projects and come back in 6months and have discussions, and then we will have meetings every day at 4:30pm to discuss why we are having meetings...

Brent and the Admins, should come up with a project plan almost... we do have sumthing bigger here than just a small web forum here folks, it is this big conglomerate thing now....
I have sent something to Shahrum and Charles concerning this. Its time that things began to get organized around here. To much time has passed with very little progress.

Thanks for your posts

And Brandon,

www.tiffanyteen.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts