Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
My ultimate dream car is a Ferrari F50 ever since I was a little **** I been in love with Ferrari's

If I cant have that then Ill settle very nicely with a Porshe 911 TT ah yeah all the power and suspension I can handle mmmmm

then third but not least Saleen S/C 281 :headbang:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Michael Schumacher's Ferarri :mrgreen: As a bonus, I'd like to have a small European city with the streets closed to general traffic :headbang:
but I'd settle for an Enzo, a Murcielago, a Gallardo, or a Maybach 57 [drool]

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
wouldnt mind a 1000rwhp supra, bugatti EB110, any ferrari (preferably a 355 or 360 F1 spyders), or an Evo (hopefully the MR type if they bring it over here)

184 Posts
Lambo Merc or lambo countach, 03 cobra

·
Registered
151 Posts
lambo mercs suck.

My lambo is most def the Diablo VT in midnight purple with black tinted windows and lingenfelter TT. :shock:

That or an EnZo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hm...I'd take a mustang, put a v10 out of a viper in it, put 6 speed out of viper in it, take away the mustang frame and body, add viper frame and body and be done with it....wait...nvm, any car huh...i'll take a 550, any lambo, 355 f1 spider wouldn't be so bad, um...427 cobra jet stang wouldn't be bad....um....if it goes fast and looks as good as a stang i'll take it

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dont shoot me...

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 (Modded :D )
Dodge Viper 2003 Concept
Ferrari Enzo (for a "Get the hell away from me, I'm Driving.." weekend car)
M4A1 :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts