Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi errybody, new guy here. On my 3rd 'stang now.

I would like to get a consensus what you modders would do right now with $800 to your ride. I myself would lean towards the gt500 rear valance/exhaust on my gt. Looks legit. How about you guys?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

I would like to get a consensus what you modders would do right now with $800 to your ride. I myself would lean towards the gt500 rear valance/exhaust on my gt. Looks legit. How about you guys?
Welcome!!

Nice car!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Are you on the mustang source forums asking this question? It could be another guy but my answer remains the same, buy a gun.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
1 piece driveshaft.

·
Registered
716 Posts

Off road x pipe and tuner

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome.... All of the above :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Steeda intake and bama tune from american muscle. Both with improve sound and preformance. If u have 50 post on this forum you can get a 6% discount from american muscle.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the 60 post discount, I'd do a new driveshaft.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the 60 post discount, I'd do a new driveshaft.
U mean 50 posts. If ur looking for performance I would go with intake and tune. Unless you have the ability and desire to go over 125 frequently. Driveshaft is one of the last things on my list.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I would go on CL or a trusted forums classified section and look for a used exhaust and other parts like tuner and CAI. You can find all these thing used and in like new condition for great prices. You can't beat a $1400 exhaust for $800 or a Boss mani for $300!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts