Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50258

i cant believe how this guy is contradicting himself all the time and still not accepting what im giving to him (same with nikko) as scientific proof. how can this guy be sane? I'm all for people having their beliefs. he has his faith in a Christian god, and im happy for him. but if he brings this question forward and cannot accept other people's beliefs, then something is wrong. plus if you read it all, he contradicts himself often and uses biased sources. when will people grow up and learn that others are entitled to their own opinions

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Yeah I can't read it either, I get too upset about it. I believe in God, God created everything around us, and I don't need any proof because of a thing called faith.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I for one believe in Creation and evolution. I dont think you have one without the other. but the belief that we came from monkeys is totally off the wall. Something that is constant is all plant and animals have anywhere from 80 to 90 % of the same genes as us, considering we are made of the same elements that would be consistant with both creation or evolution. I believe in the devine intervention of GOD(a supernatural being) in the creation of man. I feel many religions are to stuck on the literal word of the bible, Some refuse to believe that Dinosaurs ever lived or there is no life outside of earth because the bible done not say it, That is blind ignorance.

Do you want my true belief. Mans distortion of God and the Bible with the different man made religions has caused so many people to become disenchanted and loose faith or belief in GOD alltogether.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
BAh... I dont get into things like that. It's a pointless argument. No one is right, no one is wrong, and everyone thiks they have enough proof to support their side... when in fact, there are no conclusive facts to support either side to the point of absolute certiantity.

Faith, Religion, Scientific fact and scientific theories.... all contridict eachother, and neither support the evidence to rule the other one out.

This is why a guy like me... just keeps his mouth shut and walks away ;)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
SexyAsthmatic said:
Yeah I can't read it either, I get too upset about it. I believe in God, God created everything around us, and I don't need any proof because of a thing called faith.
Amen to that

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Danger Dude said:
No post sitting is when you dont get involved like the great creation vs evolution debate :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah... Just like you get involved with EVERY single WW thread huh? :p

·
Registered
941 Posts
Passing Fury (different user name here though) introduced himself to this board within the last few weeks, in case you didn't know...

He's simmered down it seems and I think he will behave himself a bit better here than there due to not wanting a bad rap on another board. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but he has spread wrong info, and that can't happen. I've gotten into arguments with him many times before because he won't accept he is wrong and doesn't know what he's talking about, etc.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, if he does read this, then he will know what im talking about. cause i applaud his faith, but i have a problem with his not listening to the scientific data Nikko and myself are presenting to correct him. im not trying to flame him, im just pointing out his ignorant contradicitons

·
Registered
941 Posts
i didn't read it, but if it crosses science and religion, why argue? no one is going to change anyone else's mind and only a waste of time and effort will ensue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts