Registered
3,903 Posts
Looks good. Any mods? Future mods?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Ryder53 said:
Well I've had it for about a week now. I'd like to supercharge it at some point
Lol wouldn't we all. If you have the money then go ahead and do it and not waste you're money on anything else, I'f not you can do some basics bolt ons

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is true

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I'll post more pictures soon

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I would definitely start small mods. +1 Lower, grille, maybe wheels. Then performance mods.

·
Registered
13 Posts
welcome..looking forward to see your mods in the future.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the site! Torch red can really look sharp in the sun when all polished up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
I think we all would, I don't think they had auto lights when our models were made.
You are correct. Ford didn't offer automatic headlamps for our generation.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Slow03GT said:
You are correct. Ford didn't offer automatic headlamps for our generation.
Also the pullswitch is one of those beautiful original stang features still hanging around from 1964 1/2. Reminds me of my 67 every time i turn em on. Not to mention the trunkrelease n the glovebox...oldschoolbaby

·
Registered
25 Posts
fomoco4life said:
Also the pullswitch is one of those beautiful original stang features still hanging around from 1964 1/2. Reminds me of my 67 every time i turn em on. Not to mention the trunkrelease n the glovebox...oldschoolbaby
When I first bought my GT I thought the pull switch and glovebox trunk release set up were odd. Then I learned about the history factor and now i dig it. Not that many cars carry traits like that the way Mustangs do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts