Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two girls r comin to pick me up to go have a drink and there paying too. Both of them combined dont even weigh as much as me.

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!! MENAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D :p

·
Registered
941 Posts
ZimStang said:
V6PowerStang said:
why are you posting about going out with girls?

who cares, thats the kind of attitude that i dont like over at 3.8mustang.com.... just let the man have his fun :)
please don't ever compare me to 3.8mustang.com, just call me a ##### or a *** or something.

btw, there was nothing really unique about his post, i was just wondering why you'd do that? i hang out with mostly girls and i doubt y'all would want me to post everytime i've done such and such with so and so girl.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i hang out with mostly girls and i doubt y'all would want me to post everytime i've done such and such with so and so girl.
If that were the case V6PowerStang, we wouldn't see many posts from you, if any at all. :twisted:

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i posted that im goin out with girls cuz its fun and my friends here on the board usually like to crack jokes ect which in turn makes me read then and laugh and stuff and then i usually post a reply making fun of them and its just all a big fun thing. Unlike u which nobody cares about here. Go back to v6power #####.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts