Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought on EBAY a CAI for my car. Little did I realize after taking the car apart, that things would not fit right. I went back in the house and looked up the part and sure enough it was sold as a V6 not the 4.6 Liter that sits under my hood :banghead: :cussing:

94-98 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L Cold Air Intake Filter System

I would like to break even but that won't happen so I figured I might find one of you that might be interested. $50.00 includes shipping.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I would advise you to post this in the forsale forum...I would move it, but this isn't one of my forums...

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Rick0636 said:
I would advise you to post this in the forsale forum...I would move it, but this isn't one of my forums...
this is a forsale forum. its the bolt on parts for sale forum. check up top it says
Classifieds > Classifieds > Bolt On Parts > I'm An Idiot!!! V6 CAI

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
The Classifieds section has been reworked Rick. ;)

:eek:ntopic: He has another thread to just discuss his mistake, this one is a for sale thread. :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Sorry, always changing something in here, lol, I can't keep up with it all. whoops. :whistle:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
95StangV6 has first dibs. Check your E-mail.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shipped today Jon, should be there Saturday or Monday they say.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let me know when you get it on Jon! How is it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love it. I love hearing that deep intake sound. And other than having to make a few changes to the length of the pipe it all went together smoothly. Thanks again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your welcome and, I like mine also. they do have a nicer sound to them than stock!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts