Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have read in the other thread, the truck has to go. There is no question about it this time, and its time for something thats not 10 years old with 100k + miles on it. So I was driving around and came across this, http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=159602085&dealer_id=51195700&car_year=1999&make=FORD&distance=100&max_price=7000&model=MUST&advcd_on=n&end_year=2005&min_price=&address=35749&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1999&color=&cardist=19 what do you guys think. I am about to call about the miles, but I doubt its very hight, it looks really clean.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well just got off the phone with the guy, 112k miles, kinda bummed about that but he said he got it from the dodge dealership, it was a new car trade in and they serviced it befor he got it, so we shall see, gonna drive it this weekend and have our mech look at it prolly. Its a 35th Ann. edition power everything air cd blah blah blah. I am fairly excited, kinda bummed bout the miles, but thats what a test drive is for.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
She's almost 21. 21 in December. I'm tellin ya... I'm 18, whe was 15. I could go to clubs, she couldnt. I'm 21, I can go to clubs that are 21 and over and drink and gabmle, and she vcant. So these last few years have been pretty rough.

Oh well... in 9 months, it wont mater anymore.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
umm, it looks good. I thought I had high mileage for my 99, 85k...

I'm sure they told u they were all highway miles, right? :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts