Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, after being banned for some time now. Figured id see how it is now, since I heard brent wasn't running it anymore or something like that.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I remember this guy, you still messing around with that integra? You better behave yourself or I'll send you back to them Honda boys in pices! Lol, welcome back man! :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have no clue who you are but welcome...
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Welcome back .... I think
You think? And thanks lol

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I remember this guy, you still messing around with that integra? You better behave yourself or I'll send you back to them Honda boys in pices! Lol, welcome back man! :D
Lolol thanks man! And Nah I got rid of it. And you'll never believe it, I traded the foxbody for a 2000 civic si..

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

You think? And thanks lol

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Loloo. Nah I got rid of it. And you'll never believe it, I traded the foxbody for a 2000 civic si..
Ugh, :face palm: well, none the less. Welcome back and for Pete's sake get rid of that wrong wheel drive and find yourself another pony! I had liked yours too, it was pretty clean.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome back little bud, can't believe you traded the fox in on a :cough: :cough: Honda.
Thanks man. Lol. And I know right.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Ugh, :face palm: well, none the less. Welcome back and for Pete's sake get rid of that wrong wheel drive and find yourself another pony! I had liked yours too, it was pretty clean.
Oh I sold it and bought my brothers mustang.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My old foxbody. Its been through 3 owners since I got rid of it. The guy is fixing the dents from other owners, and he's gonna paint it black.

ForumRunner_20130102_153643.png

1 - 20 of 43 Posts