Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold my 2002 Mustang GT about two years ago because of money issues. Now I'm in a good spot to get another Mustang. Well the Mustang I had just became available to buy back so I'm going to get it Saturday. Very excited!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I wish I could buy back my last Mustang. Congrats and welcome back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome back.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
So awesome you get to buy yours back!

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Nice! I kind of hope mine will end up for sale again. Welcome back to the forum

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Well I sold my 2002 Mustang GT about two years ago because of money issues. Now I'm in a good spot to get another Mustang. Well the Mustang I had just became available to buy back so I'm going to get it Saturday. Very excited!

I dunno if I would buy mine back. It's like dating ur ex girlfriend again. Used by others and more mileage on her?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dunno if I would buy mine back. It's like dating ur ex girlfriend again. Used by others and more mileage on her?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Yea I know but he only put 2500 miles in it and pored more than $3k into it.

K

·
0 Posts
Think of it as a 2nd chance. These are to be grateful for. I used to have a 2011 3.7 w/ manual trans and it was a Premium Model. I regretted getting rid of it for a year. And although I did not get that exact one back, I got one similar. It is a 2011 3.7 w/ manual trans and Premium. But it has some package difference from Ford. Such as the Performance Package instead of the Pony Package my old 2011 had. And this one had a ton more miles. But nothing some TLC cannot fix. :)

Good luck and hope you get your car back in the same condition you parted it with.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,193 Posts
Congrats man! I remember you really hated to have to let her go. This is Azure by the way. I changed my member name lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts