Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ever since I installed my new Eleanor grill from AM my lights randomly turn on (as if I just hit the unlock button). My doors stay locked tho. I'm starting to think its haunted lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Well ever since I installed my new Eleanor grill from AM my lights randomly turn on (as if I just hit the unlock button). My doors stay locked tho. I'm starting to think its haunted lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ever seen Christine?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They we're just fog light wire harness extensions, no cutting or splicing was done. And I triple checked to make sure they were hook up correctly.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Ever seen Christine?
No, do I wanna know?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
They we're just fog light wire harness extensions, no cutting or splicing was done. And I triple checked to make sure they were hook up correctly.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

No, do I wanna know?
Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
In all seriousness, when the S197's experience weird electrical problems, it usually boils down to a battery that is weak. The computer checks on EVERYTHING, including the window motors, door locks, light bulbs, everything. If there is not 13+ volts running through the system, all kinds of mayhem ensues...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts