Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Im giving up..

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  stangin99 
#1 ·
I give up on getting my car to run right.

If you read V6Power, you know the problems I have, Im too lazy to retype them all.

But basically, I made 20rwhp and lost a few rwtq with my heads/cam combo, has a few other daily driving problems, but it runs and thats what counts right now.

Jason(white95stangv6) you mightve heard me drive by your place on sunday a few times. I was back home for a day. I tried to open it up a little as I went by 8) It sounds great, just has some hidden problems right now.

:rolleyes: :oops: :oops:

#2 ·
that sucks man i guess thats y im just gonna do intakes and nitrous and be done with it all.

#11 ·
Junior2561 said:
have they offered any solutions to you yet?

Mik has been working with me on trying to find a problem. Ive been eliminating things one at a time.

Its too cold out now so Im not tearing anything apart till spring but Mik is helping me out and hooking me up with some new stuff. Justin knows what Im talkin about. ;)

#15 ·
Yeah, maybe Ken, but there is something fishy about those numbers, the many has already taken down 5.0s with that car, which he shouldn't have been able to with 153 rwhp. :D

#18 ·
This is pure speculation, but, could it be....Fordchips suck???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.