Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. it started yestorday. most of the time when i hit a bump or take off harder than normal theres a poping sounds and you can feel it. it's feels and sounds like it's at your feet. I'm thinking if the a arm bushing. does that sounds right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it only happens when you hit a bump, than probably something in the suspension, but taking off harder than normal and hearing/feeling something pop might be tranny. Just guessing off the limited info you gave.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SlickV6 said:
If it only happens when you hit a bump, than probably something in the suspension, but taking off harder than normal and hearing/feeling something pop might be tranny. Just guessing off the limited info you gave.
If definetly in the suspension. i know it's not in the tranny. i was just wodering if that was the only bushing in the front that would do that. cause thats all i could think of.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
mine makes popping noises all the time... im pretty sure its my tranny though. WHY WONT THE THING JUST DIE!!! i want a 5 speed lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
its easy to take all the front suspention off you can possibly jack up the car and put some stands on the frame place the jack under the a arm jack it up till the body starts to come off the stands, right before that point just let the jack down and see if you can locate the sound easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts