Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, smack me around if im going retarded but i think ive started craving a turbocharged eclipse. Ive been lookin around at prices on a Gen 2 GS-T or GSX with low miles... the prices are kinda high but i think theyre badass cars if theyre done cleanly. If you guys see any links with a car under 50k miles, black, 5 speed and within the G2 years... throw the links here b/c my cars getting high miles and starting to get crappy... yep its true, im lookin for a new ride :|

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not necessarily... im going with something new. If i could find a cobra id love it... but with the GSX being AWD, and the gs-t being front wheel drive... it really helps for the winters. Basically, i want a 5 speed in a car, thats my only stipulation. I also like the talon TSi's

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Zim where are your Pics for the calendar BRO!! and a list of MODs . I am about to sick Brother Corey on you Maybe pull up that morphed pic of you and the purple dong. I sent you a email saying I needed info and such

Did you get it ???????

OH you better not go import on us :evil: :evil: :evil: :oops: :oops: :no:

184 Posts
im stayin domestic but im goin turbo as well. SRT-4 for me by march.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4500 bucks for a turbo kit doesnt suit my fancy lol

another option is a 5.0L swap along with a 5 speed swap. that would cost me around 5 grand to do that. I really dont know what i wanna do.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Turboing our cars at this point is ridiculous. $4500 for a kit that isn't even really tested, has hade major issues during development, and has, what, no warranty whatsoever? :wtf:

·
Registered
44 Posts
i put a 87 turbocoupe motor in my 93 ranger i had before i bought the stang. That was a bad ass little truck. Got it into the 13's before i sold it. And it was all junk yard parts :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
it's ok to go import just don't turn rice. eclipses suck, pick another model please!

(i have driven a 7-8psi eclipse on a stock (really blah) motor and it wasn't impressive at all. i know my car n/a wouldn't be far behind it at all.)

184 Posts
GSX'S rule and i was considering one but let me warn you that i found out that DSM parts r not very reliable and a lot of ppl with modded GSX's had to do a lot of work on them often. Thats why i decided against one. They r quick tho AWD turbo puts them at low 14's stock. Pretty much the same as an SRT maybe a tad slower. ;)

184 Posts
srt4's arent imports :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts